Sunday, December 28, 2008

Living with kids are so great!


I remember life before our son, but sometimes looking back now it seems like a dream,

I slept in as late as I wanted, no worries when your in a hurry you don't have to get a child dressed, and remember your purse while carrying a toddler out.

No tripping over toys left in the middle of the floor at 3 am when you have to go to the bathroom,

no checking for monsters under the bed, and even after you have looked 500 times those sneaky monsters still come back,

No sitting up all night long holding a puking child & having to change bed sheets every day because the potty training isn't going as well as you thought!

You could buy your self nice things instead of thinking "How long will this last?"


Then of course there's no kisses that are so sweet, even covered in chocolate, no hugs around your knee's, no I love you Mommy every day,


I am really happy that I'm a Mom & I am proud I have a child in my house!

No comments: