Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Next Spiderman

One day my son Ryan was outside playing & he came running in all excited
& said "Mom you will never believe what happened. I was outside playing
on the dirt hill & I got bit by a spider."
So I asked him if he was ok & I looked and didn't see a spider bite, and on
he continued "It was a red & black spider, and right after it bit me I felt weird"
He thought for a minute & said "I bet I'm the next spiderman"
And he went off to play smiling to himself.
The next day he came in covered in dirt & he said so very proudly
"I am the next spiderman, I started to fall & I put my hand out like this
(and he demonstrated how Spiderman does it) and webs came out
& I didn't fall."
He went back to playing so happy that he is the next spiderman but
I'm thinking, but I didn't say it because I didn't want to hurt his feelings,
"If your the next Spiderman & you didn't fall then why are you so dirty?"
Children are so funny, almost every day I learn new things and hear funny
stories from my son!
I just love him so much!

No comments: