Monday, December 15, 2008

Trying for another Baby!


So this is a picture of our son Ryan, he was 7 months old when this was took, one of his grandparents gave this to us, but this has nothing to do with what I'm writing about I just like this pic & wanted to show it off!
So on with my blog...................................
So Billy & I want another baby, we started seeing a fertility doctor in November this year, they sent me for 2 blood tests & both showed I ovulated but I didn't ovulate enough,
So I have my next doctor's appointment the 17th of this month & they said they would do one of 2 things, one they would check Billy's sperm count & check me out then when we got the results of that test they would put me on Clomid, or I could start taking fertility pills now & for the first 3 months they would check sperm count & me out, then if within 3 months & everything was normal they would try to artificially inseminate me
Then I'd have 3 months of that then if I still wasn't pregnant then I'd have to take a break for awhile because you can only be on Clomid for 6 months intervals.
So that's all we know for now, I'll will write more later when I know more!

No comments: