Monday, December 15, 2008

Why don't you want to be with our kids on the holidays?



I'm really annoyed right now at my parents! This is the first Christmas that all my siblings & I have been around each other for Christmas in atleast 15 years, probably longer than that, my sister lives like 20 minute's away from me, and our parents live like 1 hour & 15 minutes away from both of us.

Them & my brother's & their families all live by each other & my parents won't come down for Christmas so they can spend it with all their grand kids, but they will spend it with the 2 that are up there.

My mom says she may have to work, which she goes in at 2 p.m., and I offered how about we eat at like 10 or 11 A.M. so then you can leave by noon,

but oh no, she doesn't want to be rushes, so basically it's like screw mine & my sister's kids.

It really sucks because they see the 2 grandkids up there EVERY day, yet they can't take time out to come see our kids. They stop by every now & then for like 20 minute's max, and normally they stop by around 2:30 & then right at 3 they leave, and guess what's, that when Ryan gets home from school!

Billy, Ryan & I were going to open presents here then let Ryan play for awhile then we we're going to Brandy's yet I was willing to pack up gifts & go to Brandy's the night before & stay over so my parents could see all the kids opening gifts but nope, they can't do that!

So I'm just mad & venting! I think it sucks for my son & my niece & nephew's at my sister's because they know they aren't loved as much as the 2 in Ritzville,

but in the end it will be my parents & his other grandparents loss, because Ryan is a great kid, and they never want to be around him, and he knows it and when he's older he will hate them and it will be all their fault!

The funny thing is when we were growing up my mom's mom favored my sister & my Aunt's 2 kids & my mom would get so mad, and she'd say "I would never do that, I am going to treat all my grandkid's the same", yet here she is treating some like they are made of gold & some like they are made of silver!

So it just bothers me because she gripped about my granny & I heard all about that when I was growing up & it influenced my feelings towards my granny, then she died & it was to late to ever have a relationship with her, and i guess that's how my parents want it to.

They we're fighting with my oldest sister, T.J. when she died, now they never get to see her son & she died with them not talking, you would think because of that, because the fact their daughter hated them they would try harder, but no!

So basically it's Merry Christmas to you, now screw off & don't bother me!

That's it, I'm just really REALLY mad right now.

My son has 4 sets of grandparents & a set of great grandparents yet none of them want anything to do with him unless it suits them! Which wonderful for them yet awful for him. He wants his grandparents to love him, it's sad when a 6 year old asks for his grandparents to love him!

That's it for now, I'll write more later!

No comments: