Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How we became a family!



My husband & I meet August 1996, we hated each other at first but my friend was dating his cousin so we were forced to be around each other & Billy bugged me and annoyed me until I fell in love with him!

We got married April 18th 1997 in a small & simple wedding at our church. We had family & close friends in & at our wedding. Then we wanted children, both of us knew that from the start. Months then years went by with no baby.

Finally I got pregnant in 2001 and lost the baby August 2001. Then I was told that me getting pregnant was a fluke & it would probably never happen again on my own.

So we figured we would never have kids. Then we meet our sons birth mom in July 2005, she had 2 kids, Ryan, (our son) and her daughter. Ryan was 3 the girl was 6 months old. So

Finally after almost 2 years she agreed to let me adopt him, which I did.

The adoption was finalized Jan. 22nd 2008!

So that's how we became our family! Now we're seeing a doctor trying to get on fertility pills to have another baby because Ryan wants a brother or sister here at home with him! And he's a brat and normally gets what he wants so we're trying!

So that's how we became the Hendrix Family!

No comments: