Monday, December 15, 2008

Our first winter in Washington!

We moved to Washington from Arkansas Feb. 2008, on the way up here we got into some snow & ice, but not much, and we did get ice & snow in Arkansas, but the wind chill was never like this! It is so cold here! i use to live up here when I was younger but I don't remember this!
Right now it is like 14 degree's and with the wind chill
it's -20 I think.
Last night we left our water running in the kitchen sink
& the bathroom sink, but when we woke up we had no water.
My husband said when he took Ryan to school it was so cold & I could feel the chill when I opened the door.
Our dogs literally run out go potty then run as fast as the can back inside.

The cold is seeping through our windows & it sucks, our sons room stay warm though, he sweats at night, but I'd rather have him be hot them him freeze.

Anyways, we didn't get much snow though, which sucked because I wanted to take Ryan sledding, I hope it snows this weekend because we're going to try & go sledding with him & I think my sister & her kids are going to.

It should be fun because he (Ryan) is excited about sledding!

So to close I hope everyone is staying warm & safe!

No comments: