Monday, January 26, 2009

Will the drama ever end?

I swear I am so tired of getting messages from Myspace pages of fake people who sit around & try 2 make others people's lives a living hell!

It's like it never ends anymore! My life use to be so normal, well atleast more normal than it has been hear lately! Every since our sons biological family has come back into the picture this has not stopped! It does for a few months then something again!

I want to scream & block them but they keep making up new pages with others pictures! It's really annoying when I read they write that I'm not my sons real Mom & he will hate me when he's older

It's a fact that almost all kids hate their moms at one point in time, (Mine has already said it at age 6 & I went into the bathroom & cried), but how am I not his "Real" mom? Am I a fake person so they think?

That's just weird & it pisses me off b/c I have been his mom for 3 & 1/2 years now, just b/c someone comes back into his life & tried 2 play Mommy for a few months until they get bored doesn't make them a mom,

being a mom is the one who is there for their child, who holds them & hugs them & tucks them into bed, who checks closets & under the bed for monsters.

So anyways, that's my current annoyance in my life!

No comments: